Neon Night Walk / Run
A fun event where the emphasis is on fundraising and supporting a good cause.
An opportunity to attract new supporters, build loyalty, raise awareness of your cause and income.
As a charity partner for the Neon Night Walk/Run 4 Good you are profiled on our site and networks, promoted through social media, e mail and printed material, which will attract more people to raise funds for you in our event and exclusive Neon hero medals for your fundraisers so you can show your appreciation.
We’ll help you along the way with tips, promotional advice and by marketing it widely in the region.
In the first year – 2018 – 64% entered for a charity,
54% of those fund raised, a higher % than the average for community participation events.
( 79% of Mental Health Foundations participants fund raised)
The average raised was $359.
Interested – contact firstname.lastname@example.org or read more.
- You will be provided with Neon Charity Hero medals for all those who fund raise for you.
- Charity partner places will be limited to 8 -10 (mix of Gold and Platinum options) so uncluttered space.
- Option for paid social media advertising – reaching to a wider audience than your core followers.
- Space to host your fundraisers
- Low stress and easy for to get involved
- Good return on investment and low risk – charity places have a recommended minimum fundraising target of $250 for each participant
- Reward / incentivising fundraising – when participants reach $250 milestone, you can offer them a half refund, when they reach $500 – full refund. We will process the refund once advised.
- Charities secure a minimum of 10 / 15 places – you can buy more if available.
For more information contact; email@example.com, or phone 021 1925477
We’re here to help you fill your places!
Our aim is to give you an event which is fun for your current donors, attracts new supporters, and creates fundraising success for you. We know your supporters are the most important thing to you, so we aim to give each and every one of them an unforgettable night.
Easy to manage
- Participants enter directly with Neon Night Walk
- You can access online details of all people entering to fund raise for you.
- Enables you to have direct contact with participants to set up their personal fundraising page which is linked to your charity page.
- Charity partners receive tips and images for promotional use to help your participants fundraise.
- Participants enter at normal price with refund of half / full entry fees when they raise a minimum amount set by the charity. Event organisers refund the fee when requested by the charity.
Marketing to recruit walkers / runners
- We market the event through online advertising, posters around the greater Wellington region, fliers in shops, centres, and direct to corporate’s, schools.
- You promote the event as the amazing fundraising opportunity it is to your donors, supporters, volunteers, staff, and suppliers.
Summary of partner benefits
|Charity partner benefits||Platinum – min 12 places||Gold – minimum 7 places|
Logo on website, link to charity FR page
Charity page on web site
Logo on posters
|Social media promotion – organic||X||
|Neon Charity Hero medals for your fundraisers||X||x|
|Free entry for ambassador / celebrity/ a staff member||x||x|
|In drop down options, as a charity to support on registration||x||x|
|Your signage at the event||X||x|
|Space on the night to host your participants||X||x|
|Use of kitchen / BBQ||x|
|Paid social media advert||x|
|Included in E mail to corporates||x||
Want to talk to someone about becoming a Charity Partner?
Contact Jill Ford – firstname.lastname@example.org, 021 192 5477