Are you a Charity and interested in getting involved?
A new model of Peer 2 Peer fundraising that any charity can get involved in!
As a charity partner for the Neon Night Walk/Run 4 Good you are profiled on our site and networks which will attract more people to raise funds for you in our event. Interested? Contact us to discuss how you can make the most of this amazing new event. Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone 021 1925477.
Participants have to fundraise for a charity to participate – entrants can choose a partner charity and pay less or choose their ‘own’ charity and pay full entry fee.
Build relations and find new donors while building awareness and income!
- Use this event to market to new people, build your loyalty, raise funds and generate more donors, while increasing your profile.
- Low stress and easy for to get involved.
- Good return on investment and very low risk – charity places have a recommended minimum fundraising target of $400 for each participant.
We’re here to help you fill your places!
Our aim is to give you an event which is fun for your current donors, attracts new supporters, and creates fundraising success for you. We know your supporters are the most important thing to you, so we aim to give each and every one of them an unforgettable night.
We’ll help you along the way with tips, promotional advice and by marketing it widely in the region.
Being a charity partner
- Have your logo and information promoted on our website, posters, our extensive email database, social media channels, media releases, and listed on the registration page. Wow, huge incentives here to raise your profile and attract NEW supporters!
- People entering for a partner charity pay 50% less rewards your donors and encourages people to enter for a partner charity.
- Charities secure a minimum of 25 places – you can buy more if available.
- Limiting the number of charity partners maximises your profile and ability to attract new supporters.
- Direct link to your fundraising page – easy for participants to start fundraising for you.
- You will appear in the drop down list of our website, making it easy for participants to register with you.
- Participants details are forwarded to you immediately so you can get back to them quickly.
- Partner charities specify minimum fundraising targets for their participants – we suggest $400.
- Exclusive training night walk in late Sept / early Oct for Partner charity participants.
- Charities can also have space on the night for a gazebo to meet and build relations with your fundraisers.
Charity partnership is simple to manage and a good return on investment
Cost to charity – minimum purchase of just 25 places.
Gold: $40+gst per place. 25-49 places
Platinum: $30+gst per place. 50-100+ places
Research by Everyday Hero and Gofundraise show that the average active fundraiser will raise $800
25 supporters creates approx income of $20,000, at a cost to charity of $40 per participant= $1000, gross profit = $19,000
50 supporters = income $40,000, cost @ $30 each – $1,500, gross = $38,500
Easy to manage
- Participants enter directly with the Neon Night Walk
- You are given details of all people entering to fundraise for you.
- Direct contact with participants to set up their personal fundraising page which is linked to your charity page.
- Charity partners receive tips and images for promotional use to help your participants fundraise.
Marketing to recruit walkers / runners
- We market the event through online advertising, posters around the greater Wellington region, fliers in shops, centres, and direct to corporates.
- You promote the event as the amazing fundraising opportunity it is to your donors, supporters, volunteers, staff, and suppliers.
Summary of partner benefits
|Charity partner benefits||Platinum||Gold|
|Logo and listed on website, link to charity FR page.||x||x|
|Social media promotion||x|
|Free entry for ambassador / celebrity||x||x|
|Exclusive training dusk /night walk for participants of charity partners.||x||x|
|Space on the night to host your participants||x|
|Included in E mail to corporates||x|
|In drop down options, as a charity to support on registration||x||x|
|Logo on posters||x|
|Guidelines and information to help staff support participants.||x||x|
Want to talk to someone about becoming a Charity Partner?
Contact Jill Ford – email@example.com, 021 192 5477