General Event Terms and Conditions.
To be accepted when entering.
Fordward Marketing run ‘the Event’
I declare that:
1. My accepted entry into the Event will not be transferred to another entrant.
2. In the event of any ‘act of God’ conditions causing a cancellation of the Event, I agree that my total entry fee is not transferable or refundable.
3. I am in an appropriate physical condition to participate in the Event, given the known parameters of the Event (such as the length, time, physical demands and environmental context).
4. I acknowledge that the information I have provided on the entry form regarding my age is correct and as required for each distance.
5. I agree that if I am 15 years or under I will be accompanied by an adult as required.
6. I agree to have working headlight / high powered torch if I am entered in dark sections of the event or am likely to be walking or running after 7.30pm.
7. I have taken medical advice on any pre-existing medical conditions and confirm that it is medically safe for me to participate in the Event.
8. I acknowledge that there are risks involved in the Event. I fully realise the dangers of participating in the Event, and fully assume the risks associated with my participation and my wellbeing and safety during and after the Event. I understand and acknowledge that the Event organisers (including all officials and event volunteers) provide no warranties, regarding my wellbeing and safety.
9. I understand and agree that situations may arise during the Event, which may be beyond the immediate control of the Event organisers (including all ofﬁcials and event volunteers).
10. I will participate in the Event, in a manner that does not endanger either me or others.
11. I agree that to the extent permissible by law, the Event organisers (including all officials and event volunteers), the sponsors and other parties associated with the Event, have no liability to me whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss, (including, but not limited to injury or death) sustained by me during or in any way related to my participation in the Event.
12. I authorise the use of my name, voice, picture and information on the entry form or during the event in any broadcast, telecast, promotion, advertising, and in any other way, without payment to me or any other form of compensation.
13. You agree to notify your chosen charity that you will be participating in this challenge, raising funds in their name and discuss your payment option with them.
14. That all funds raised in connection to this challenge should be paid directly to your chosen charity.
15. When fundraising you must make clear to donors what proportion of funds raised are going to the charity and how much towards costs. Should you have to withdraw, all sponsor forms and monies should be forwarded to the charity or returned to the sponsors.
16. I agree to follow all reasonable safety instructions provided to me by the Event organisers, (including all officials and event volunteers) before, during and after the Event.
17. I consent to receiving medical treatment in the event of illness or injuries suffered during or immediately after the Event.
Those people entering for a partner charity have the following additional terms;
You will pay a registration fee of $35- 45 yourself and commit to raising a minimum amount of sponsorship in aid of one of our partner charities listed.
Your chosen charity should receive 100% of your minimum sponsorship 2 weeks prior to the event. If you are unable to meet this deadline it is your responsibility to contact your charity and discuss your options. If you are unable to meet the sponsorship money requirements, your place is at risk. However, you may choose to make up the balance yourself. Failure to contact your charity or pay in any funds prior to the event will mean your place Neon Night Walk/Run may be cancelled. Please ensure you communicate with your charity prior to this time.
(a) You must notify your chosen charity that you will be participating in this challenge, raising funds in their name and discuss your payment option with them.
(b) Fordward Marketing reserves the right to withdraw your place on the challenge if you are unable to provide written confirmation of this. The charity may require you to sign their terms and conditions.
(c) All funds raised in connection to this challenge should be paid directly to your chosen charity.
(d) When fundraising you must make clear to donors what proportion of funds raised are going to the charity and how much towards costs. Should you have to withdraw, all monies should be forwarded to the charity.